I don't know about you guys...but I was checking the GIL blog many many times on Sunday just to see which design was topping the chart! Felt like I was watching the stock market :P Hah...
EOY exams are over for some so this Saturday....we should see a SPIKE in numbers! :P *wide-eyed expectation*
Cell this week will be at Ang Mo Kio! Blk 128 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #09-1841
If this is your first time at Wei Shun's place (or forgotten how to get there!), do take time to read the cell e-mail. A few of us need to go down to church for worship practice after cell. So let's all be on time.
If you are coming this week...remember to come prepared with an ice-breaker! We'll be learning how to lead ice-breaker effectively.
Serving us this week:
Wei Shun - snacks
Wilson & Esther & Norman - worship
EVERYONE! - icebreakersssss
Loving you,
pet
No comments:
Post a Comment